Juneau, Alaska (KINY) - The conjunto band from San Antonio, Texas, will close out the 45th year of the festival at Centennial Hall.
In 2010 Los Texmaniacs won a Grammy Award for Tejano Album of The Year with Borders y Bailes. They will play the headliner stage at the festival starting at 9 p.m.
In addition to the Los Texmaniacs, a number of local and regional artists will play the Centennial Hall stage on Sunday night.
- 7 p.m. - The Geoff Kirsch Experience with Margi Williams (Juneau)
- 7:15 p.m. - Justin Smith (Gustavus)
- 7:30 p.m. - Kim Beggs (Whitehorse, Yukon)
- 7:45 p.m. - Leo Tango (Juneau)
- 8 p.m. - A Quiet Light (Douglas)
- 8:15 p.m. - Sarah Hamilton (Whitehorse, Yukon)
- 8:30 p.m. - The Improbabillies (Homer)
- 8:45 p.m. - Meat Cake Stringband (Juneau)
- 9 p.m. - Los Texmaniacs (San Antonio, Texas)
Admission is free. More information can be found at akfolkfest.org.